Our “You” Philosophy Makes “Us” Different.
You may have already noticed the difference. We spend a lot more time talking about you and your issues than we do talking about ourselves, and that is the way it should be.
- You deserve a lawyer and law firm that is approachable and responsive.
- You will get a timely response, usually within 24 hours.
- Your lawyer should give it to you straight -without the legal him-hawing.
- You will get hassle-free straightforward answers.
- You deserve a lawyer who will hear you out.
- We get it; you wouldn’t need a lawyer if you didn’t have a real problem.
- You need a lawyer who will win.
- You can easily check our score-card.
- You deserve real value for your money.
- Alternative fee options ensure legal services are in your best interest, not ours.
- You shouldn’t be billed to death.
- You won’t ever get a bill from us for making copies or sending a fax or other trivial fluff.
- You should have someone who will explain the process.
- You shouldn’t be expected to know the ins and outs of how the legal system works, that’s why our lawyers will take the time to explain it to you.
Law Firm Background
For over 20 years Goyette & Associates, Inc., has provided full scope legal services for labor and employment matters. Our labor lawyers represent private sector unions and public employee associations such as peace officer and firefighter organizations, management groups and general employee associations. We handle personal injury and wage and hour claims for individual employees. For wage claims based on violations of both the FLSA and California wage law, our lawyers represent both individuals and classes of employees to recover overtime pay (for both nonexempt and misclassified exempt workers), prevailing wages, wages for missed meal and rest periods, and civil penalties. For public sector employee associations and private sector unions, the Law Firm’s labor negotiators and labor representatives routinely handle collective bargaining and our labor lawyers represent employees in disciplinary appeals. Our Civil Litigation lawyers provide both employee and employer side representation, filing law suits on behalf of employees and helping employers build, grow and defend their businesses and companies.
Why Both Plaintiff and Defense?
We admit, it is a bit out of the ordinary for a law firm to represent both Plaintiff and Defense/ Employees and Employers, but we feel that it gives our clients the best possible advantage. Rather than being entrenched on one side, representing both enables us to be proactive and outsmart opposing counsel and gives you the leverage you need to prevail. We are careful to thoroughly examine every case and never handle cases with potential conflicts. Having both plaintiff’s and defense attorneys under the same roof allows us to bounce ideas off one other to gauge your best chance of success. In fact, it has given G&A’s lawyers such an edge in Labor and Employment matters, that we replicated our model in our Criminal Defense Practice by adding a Former District Attorney to our Criminal Defense team.
You can equate it to an All Star Team: we take the best from all sides and put the players together on one unbeatable team for the singular purpose of benefitting you.
In order to serve our clients statewide, we have offices in Sacramento, Modesto, Fresno, Redding and Newport Beach. Contact our Labor and Employment Lawyers, Wage and Hour Lawyers and Civil Litigation Lawyers if you have a legal issue. We will respond right away, give it to you straight and work with your budget. CONTACT US