Our “You” Philosophy Makes “Us” Different.
You may have already noticed the difference. We spend a lot more time talking about you and your issues than we do talking about ourselves, and that is the way it should be.
- You deserve a lawyer and law firm that is approachable and responsive.
- You will get a timely response, usually within 24 hours.
- You deserve a lawyer who will answer your questions.
- You will get hassle-free straightforward answers.
- You deserve a lawyer who listens with a sympathetic ear.
- We need to understand the details of your unique situation before we can start to help you.
- You deserve a lawyer who will explain the process.
- You shouldn’t be expected to know how the legal system works. We will take the time to guide you through the legal process without the confusing legal jargon.
- You need a lawyer who will win.
- Our all star team of lawyers’ record is unparalleled.
- You deserve real value for your money.
- Alternative fee options such as payment plans, are available.
- You shouldn’t be billed to death.
- You won’t get a bill from us for making copies, sending a fax or trivial incidentals.
Law Firm Background
For over 20 years Goyette & Associates, Inc., has provided full scope legal services for labor and employment matters. Our labor lawyers represent private sector unions and public employee associations such as peace officer and firefighter organizations, management groups and general employee associations. We handle personal injury and wage and hour claims for individual employees. For wage claims based on violations of both the FLSA and California wage law, our lawyers represent both individuals and classes of employees to recover overtime pay (for both nonexempt and misclassified exempt workers), prevailing wages, wages for missed meal and rest periods, and civil penalties. For public sector employee associations and private sector unions, the Law Firm’s labor negotiators and labor representatives routinely handle collective bargaining and our labor lawyers represent employees in disciplinary appeals. Our Civil Litigation lawyers provide both employee and employer side representation, filing law suits on behalf of employees and helping employers build, grow and defend their businesses and companies.
Why Both Plaintiff and Defense?
Our law firm represents both Plaintiffs and Defendants; Employees and Employers. Having experience presenting and defending cases from both sides gives our clients the best possible advantage. Rather than being entrenched on one side, having experience representing both sides enables us to foresee potential issues before they arise, be proactive and outsmart opposing counsel. This gives you the leverage to prevail. We carefully and thoroughly examine every case and never handle cases with potential conflicts. Having both Plaintiffs and Defense Attorneys under the same roof allows us to bounce ideas off one other to improve your best chance of success. In fact, it has given Goyette & Associates lawyers such an edge in Labor and Employment matters, that we replicated our model in our Criminal Defense Practice by having both a former Prosecuting Attorney and a Public Defender to our Criminal Defense team.
You can equate Goyette & Associates attorneys to an all star team: we take the best from all sides and put the players together on one unbeatable team for the singular purpose of benefiting you.
In order to serve our clients statewide, we have offices in Sacramento, Modesto, Fresno, Redding and Newport Beach. Contact our Labor and Employment Lawyers, Wage and Hour Lawyers, Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation Lawyers with your legal issue. We will respond right away and work with your budget. CONTACT US