At Goyette & Associates, we are always looking to connect with talented, motivated attorneys to join our thriving practice. If you are interested in joining the G&A team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Front Desk Receptionist
Goyette & Associates is seeking a front desk receptionist to handle all incoming communications.
The ideal candidate is an adaptable, detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support).
*Missed attendance will not be excused. This position requires the employee to be here on time every day.
Compensation: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour BOE, full health benefits, 401K, and paid time off.
- Answer and direct phone calls and incoming communications for multiple companies on multiple lines
- Filing of sensitive documentation
- Contacting vendors/maintaining facility binder
- Ordering/maintaining office supplies
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Supporting attorneys as needed
- Distribute mail
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work under pressure
- Advance understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- High school diploma, 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
This position is a great opportunity for a law student to learn and train under experienced attorneys. This firm handles various matters in the following areas of the law: civil litigation, criminal defense, license defense, labor and employment, writs and appeals, personal injury and estate planning. As a law clerk, you will conduct legal research, draft complaints, motions, declaration, discovery documents, and correspondences.
Candidates must possess great analytical, research, and writing skills; MS Office proficiency and the ability to work independently. Upon excellent performance as a law clerk, permanent law clerk positions and/or associate attorney positions may be available pending bar results.
Preference is for regular full-time hours, but willing to be flexible due to other commitments.
Practice Areas: Civil Litigation; Criminal Defense; License Defense; Labor and Employment; Estate Planning; and Writs and Appeals.
Email cover letter and resume to Rafael Ruano, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Free Legal Consultation
Contact Goyette & Associates for a free consultation. We will respond right away and work with your budget.