- Harassment, Discrimination and Termination related employment matters, Equal Pay Act, Whistleblower violations, Defamation, to ensure compliance with the newest regulations passed by the legislature.
- Business litigation: Trade secrets, start up planning, protection of data/privacy issues, intellectual property concerns.
- Severance package negotiations.
- Retaliation actions before the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement.
- Joy works with local and out-of-state businesses who have employees in California, to assist them in California’s complicated legislative and business regulations
- Analysis and Opinions of new and anticipated legislation affecting California employers
- Labor Code Issues: classification of employees, independent contractor agreements, vacation and comp time issues
- Seminars to educate and train: California’s mandatory sexual harassment compliance, religious requests in the workplace, advice on hiring and firing, Electronic Discovery, Deposition practice in employment cases.
- Litigation: All tribunals, including administrative, state and federal court. Class action wage and hour litigation.
Our Civil Litigation Practice Areas of Expertice
by | Aug 17, 2009